Warning: First parameter must either be an object or the name of an existing class in /home/plantin7/public_html/dallaspiscopo/wp-content/plugins/leadpages/lbset.php on line 146
Dallas A. Piscopo
- In the Spring of 1981 I was born in Yuma, AZ.
- I lived in Tucson for a few years studying agronomy at the University of Arizona.
- In 2004 I moved to Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico where I had a really good time for a year eating delicious food, drinking beer and Palomas, and learning how to speak Spanish fluently.
- In 2005 I moved to Las Vegas and was the assistant superintendent at Red Rock Country Club.
- Lost a lot of money gambling on the Strip but significantly improved my Drinking game.
- In 2006 moved to Imperial Valley where I started my career as a Pest Control Adviser (PCA).
- In 2012 I became the Global Biopesticide Product Manager for the Gowan Company.
- In 2015 I started Mantis Plant Protection manufacturing organic, natural pest control products for hydroponic growers and organic gardeners.
- I continue to work as a Pest Control Adviser for organic vegetable growers in Mexico and the Imperial Valley.
- I enjoy riding my motorcycle, growing organic vegetables in our back yard, investing in precious metals, and have a somewhat embarrassing hobby collecting fountain pens.
- I believe in a world that each person has the right to live his/her life in any way he/she chooses so long as he/she respects the equal rights of others.
- Although I question their existence, I would love to see a UFO or Sasquatch sometime in my lifetime. (Simply a clear, un-fuzzy, undeniable photo or video would be suffice).
- I am a legal resident of Mexico and will have dual citizenship in the near future.
- I’m married to my beautiful wife Esthela and we have two amazing little girls.
There was an issue loading your exit LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.