Dallas A. Piscopo
- In the Spring of 1981 I was born in Yuma, AZ.
- I lived in Tucson for a few years studying agronomy at the University of Arizona.
- In 2004 I moved to Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico where I had a really good time for a year learning how to speak Spanish fluently.
- In 2005 I moved to Las Vegas and was the assistant superintendent at Red Rock Country Club.
- In 2006 moved to Imperial Valley where I started my career as a Pest Control Adviser (PCA).
- In 2012 I became the Global Biopesticide Product Manager for the Gowan Company.
- In 2015 I started Mantis Plant Protection manufacturing organic, natural pest control products for hydroponic growers and organic gardeners.
- From 2015 to 2017 I went back into the field and worked as a Pest Control Adviser for organic vegetable growers in Mexico and the Imperial Valley.
- Now I’m general manager of farming operations for Agricola El Toro, Baja California were we grow both organic and conventional green onions, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, celery, kale, leeks, and various other leafy green vegetables.
- I enjoy riding my motorcycle, growing organic vegetables in our back yard, investing in precious metals, and have a somewhat embarrassing hobby collecting fountain pens.
- I believe in a world that each person has the right to live his/her life in any way he/she chooses so long as he/she respects the equal rights of others.
- Although I question their existence, I would love to see a UFO or Sasquatch sometime in my lifetime. (Simply a clear, un-fuzzy, undeniable photo or video would be suffice).
- I have dual citizenship in the U.S.A. and Mexico.
- I’m married to my beautiful wife Esthela and we have two amazing little girls.
My Business Card Career Chronology